SUNSET CINEMA at THE MEDICINE GARDEN presents ‘Dirty Dancing’
Friday 18th May 2018
All tickets to Sunset Cinema presents at The Medicine Garden have now sold out, but we’re very much looking forward to welcoming you all on Friday 18th May.
The main gate to the garden will open at 6.30pm and the film will start shortly after 9pm.
You’re very welcome to bring your own picnic, but we will have a mouthwatering array of hot food and snacks available on the night, including a bar.
*Please note that due to our licensing legislation you cannot bring your own alcohol onsite. There will be no additional tickets available on the door as the event is now sold out*
THE HOTHOUSE EATERY
Our newly opened Hothouse Eatery will be serving a deliciously light, fixed price pre-cinema menu between 6.30pm and 8.30pm, so why not set a blanket out on the lawn and then join us in the Courtyard for an evening meal. Reservations are required for The Hothouse. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be happy to assist further.
£19.95 2 courses
- Carrot & Coriander Soup with Cumin Oil
- Charred Mackerel with Lemon & Horseradish Creme Fraiche
- Chinese Style BBQ Pork Salas with Crispy Oriental Vegetables
- Fresh Pea and Goat’s Cheese Risotto with Mint Oil
- Beer Battered Hake with Hand-Cut Chips and Tartare Sauce
- Grilled ‘Bavette’ Steak with French Fries and Peppercorn Sauce
- Lemon Posset with Charred Meringue
- Raspberry Bakewell Tart with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Classic ‘Eton Mess’
OUTDOOR BBQ & BAR
If you don’t have time to pack your lunch, let alone a picnic, then fear not! From 6.30pm we will have an abundance of hot food and snacks available in the garden to satisfy most good cravings (No pre-reservation required).
- Cumberland Sausage ‘Hot Dog’ with Onions and Mustard £7.50
- Grilled Garlic, Chilli & Lime Marinated Tiger Prawns £8.50
- Veggie Sausage ‘Hot Dog’ £6.00
Salad Buffet (included in the prices above)
- Smoked Cheddar Coleslaw
- Cherry Tomato & Bocconcini Salad
- Garden Salad
- Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
- Sour Cream & Chive New Potatoes
It wouldn’t be right to watch a film without a sweet treat or two…or perhaps three
- Salted Popcorn £3.50
- Sweet Popcorn £3.50
- Bag of Fudge £2.50
- Crisps £1.25
- Cupcakes £2.00
- Tea & Coffee
Well, it is Friday night after all…
- Classic Pimms No.1 with lemonade £4.00 per 500ml
- Classic Mojito £7.00 per 500ml
- White Wine (Marques de Calado Macabeo) £14 bottle / £3.20 per 125ml glass
- Red Wine (El Molturo Tempranillo Garnacha) £14 bottle / £3.20 per 125ml glass
- Prosecco by the bottle £23.00
- Peroni bottle £4.00 per 330ml bottle
- Half pint of Lemonade or Coca Cola £2.00
- Bottle of still water £1.70
And if anyone has missed out on this fabulous cinema evening, stay in touch for more details of a September event coming soon.