Developed over the past 20 years, Annie Sloan has created over 30 historical colours for you to use to transform your home. These paints are unique, eco-friendly, easy to apply and allow you scope for your own creativity.
Why is Annie Sloan so special?
- No sanding, no priming, no sealing, no solvents, and no preparation required.
- Sticks to stone, concrete, matt plastic, wicker, earthenware, wood, walls, floors, and surfaces already sealed with wax.
- Great coverage: a litre will cover approximately 13m2.
- Quick drying.
- Texture can be changed to suit your project: thicken by leaving the lid off or water down for colour washing.
- Eco-friendly: contains low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and has no odour.
The Beehive also sells Annie Sloan™ waxes, brushes, craqueleur, decoupage varnishes and Annie’s latest books in fact all you need to get you started